An Introduction to limestone crushing plant
Limestone is a kind of ore composed of calcium carbonate. Limestone can be processed by different processes to obtain quicklime, hydrated lime and other valuable raw materials. Lime and limestone are widely used in building materials and industrial raw materials. They are the main raw materials for glass production and also important raw materials for many industries. Limestone is directly processed into stone and fired into quicklime. Quick lime becomes hydrated lime by absorbing moisture or adding water. The main component is hydrated lime which is prepared into lime slurry, lime gypsum and so on. It is used as coating material and brick and tile adhesives. Limestone has great use value in metallurgy, mineral processing and other industries, and is also the main raw material for cement production. Limestone can reach the required size only after crushing, so the use of limestone crusher is critical. When using limestone crushing plant, it is necessary to standardize post operation, safety of personnel and equipment, and normal production of equipment.
The limestone crushing plant is a kind of equipment for crushing the hardness of limestone. Limestone crusher can directly crush the material with a grain size of 600-1800 mm to a section of crusher with a grain size of 25 or less. Limestone crusher is suitable for crushing medium hardness materials such as limestone, slag, coke, coal and other materials in cement, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial sectors.
Working Principle of Limestone Crusher
mainly depends on impact energy to complete the crushing of materials. When the limestone crusher works, the motor drives the rotor to rotate at a high speed, and the material evenly enters the crusher chamber. The material is crushed by the impact and shearing of the high-speed rotating hammer. At the same time, the gravity of the material itself causes the material to rush from the high-speed rotating hammer to the baffle and sieve bar in the frame, which is larger than the sieve hole size. The material is blocked on the sieve plate and continues to be attacked and ground by hammer until it is broken to the desired size of the discharged material and discharged through the sieve plate outside the machine.
Cautions for Use of Limestone Crusher
1. When starting the lime crusher, attention should be paid to the ammeter on the control disc. Usually, after 30-40 seconds of starting peak current, it will drop to the normal working current. In the normal operation process, attention should also be paid to the indicator of ammeter, which should not exceed the prescribed rated current for a long time, otherwise, it is easy to burn down the motor.
2. Attention should be paid to the uniform feeding in the work, because it is beneficial to the increase of production. At the same time, the size of the material blocks entering the limestone crusher should not be too large, and their diameters should not exceed 50% - 60% of the inlet and outlet widths. The productivity of jaw crusher will be significantly reduced when the diameter of feed block is between 80% and 90% of the width of feed inlet. If larger material enters the crushing chamber, it will cause blockage and affect the normal production of jaw crusher
3. Strictly prevent metal blocks such as shovel teeth, crawler board, deep drilling or submerged drilling bits from entering the limestone crusher. When these non-fragments enter the crusher and are passed through, operators at the conveying posts should be notified immediately so as to remove them in time without entering the next process and causing production safety accidents.
4. When the limestone crusher works normally, it can start the feeding equipment and feed the material into the crusher. According to the size of the material block and the operation of the crusher, the speed of the feeder can be adjusted to change the feeding quantity. Usually, the material height in the crushing chamber should not exceed 2/3 of the height of the crushing chamber.
Operation steps of limestone crusher in mines
I. Pre-boot Inspection
1. Check whether there is material on board feeder, whether there is material inside crusher and whether it is empty.
2. Check the oil shortage of crusher bearings, hydraulic oil tank and dust collector reducer.
3. Check whether the electrical instruments are in zero position, and whether all contact signals and accident switches are in good condition.
4. Check whether there is foreign body on the belt, deviation, and whether the joint of the belt is in good condition.
5. Check the closing side articulation device and use the valve interlocking device to lock.
6. Disconnect the rotary fixing device of the rotor, install the protective cover, and use the valve interlocking device to lock.
7. Hydraulically adjust the clearance between the backlash plate and the crushing plate according to the production requirement. After adjusting to the requirement, the switch will be put in the position of automatic operation.
8. Lubrication and all work related thereto shall be carried out when the crusher stops.