The quartzite crusher is suitable for ultra-fine crushing operations with compressive strength less than 240 Mpa, moisture less than 30%, feed particle size less than 90 mm, finished product particle size 40-120 mesh, but less than 200 mesh. It has the characteristics of low maintenance cost, large crushing ratio, reliable performance, less dust and low noise.
The quartzite crusher
is equipped with three crushing rollers. According to the crushing particle size required by users, the surfacing roll surface or flat roll surface can be chosen arbitrarily on the three roll surfaces.
The quartzite crusher is widely used in metallurgical industry, construction industry, chemical industry and silicate Factory industry. It is suitable for crushing various ores and rocks with medium or higher hardness, such as iron ore, copper ore, limestone, quartz, granite, sandstone, etc.
Working Principle of Quartzite Crusher
The quartzite crusher uses three high-strength wear-resistant alloy crushing rolls to crush materials by high extrusion force produced by relative rotation. When materials enter the upper two rolls crushing chamber, they are extruded by the relative rotation of the two rolls. After the first extrusion and grinding (rough crushing), the materials immediately enter the lower two rolls of relative rotation (the middle roll is the middle roll). The common roll is used for secondary extrusion and grinding (fine breaking) by the extrusion force of the lower two rolls, and the required size is discharged from the discharge port.
Matters needing attention when the quartzite crusher works
(1) Ore must be given in the middle of the distribution plate. Ore must not be given directly to the crushing chamber, otherwise the machine overload and liner wear will be uneven. Correct ore feeding conditions: ore is evenly distributed in the crushing chamber. The ore given should not be higher than the horizontal surface of the mortar wall.
(2) The maximum size of ore feeding block should not be equal to the size of ore feeding orifice. Otherwise, production will be reduced and abnormal wear and tear of lining plate will occur. Sometimes, the upper part of the main shaft will be stuck and the end of the main shaft will be broken.
(3) No load start is allowed. Load start-up will cause accidents.
(4) When stopping, the ore feeding must be stopped first so that all the ore that has entered the crushing chamber can be crushed and removed before stopping.
(5) The main parts of the machine will be damaged if the non-fragmentable object or the non-fragmentable object stays in the fragmentation chamber for a long time. Therefore, users must take measures to prevent the machine from falling into the non-fragmentable object. For example, if metal detectors are placed on the conveyor belt and suspended magnets are used to absorb metal from ores, at present, the fracture of the spindle is mostly caused by the falling of large pieces of metal into the crushing chamber, and the loss of the safety spring causes the load of the spindle to increase sharply.