Working parts of multi-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher
are composed of two truncated cones. They are in positive state. The over-iron protection device of the multi-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher is a multi-group hydraulic cylinder. It is integrated with the lock protection device and installed in the upper and lower machine joint. The structure is relatively complex. It has good effect for high hardness ore crushing. It is mainly used for medium and fine crushing of ore and rock.
Its main advantages:
1. It adopts the optimized structure of fixed spindle and small spherical shaft, etc. Its efficiency is 5%-15% higher than that of the spring cone breaking.
2. Adopt the unique lamination crushing principle, and it makes the proportion of cube in the finished product significantly increased. The needle-like particles are reduced and the gradation is more reasonable.
3. It is the perfect combination of crushing stroke, crushing speed and crushing cavity type. The yield of it is 35%-60% higher than that of spring cone.
4. When the debris enters the cavity, the over-iron protection device will automatically release it, and then it will reset immediately, without affecting the normal operation of the equipment.
5. Multi-point separated hydraulic lubrication control system can ensure double protection and overload protection of bearing lubrication.
6. The overall design has beautiful shape. It is of compact structure, few wearing parts and convenient maintenance.
Its high speed, high crushing capacity and unique patent design make the crushed products have extremely high quality cubic shape. Its convenient maintenance and exceptional high stability in operation make it popular all around the world. It is a new generation product of replacing spring cone crusher and renewing general hydraulic cone crusher in current mine construction industry.