Selection Principle of Hydraulic Crusher
More and more users choose hydraulic crusher
(hammer) matching device when purchasing hydraulic excavators, so that excavators can more effectively clean floating rocks and soil in rock crevices in the role of excavating building foundations. The principle of selecting hydraulic crusher is to select the most suitable hydraulic crusher according to the working stability of excavator, the working pressure of hydraulic circuit of working device and power consumption. Before that, we should carefully read the instructions for the use of hydraulic excavators, or consult with excavator manufacturers and sellers.
Correct Use of Hydraulic Crusher
Now take YC series hydraulic crusher made in China as an example to illustrate the correct use of hydraulic crusher.
1) Read carefully the operation manual of hydraulic crusher to prevent damage to hydraulic crusher and excavator, and operate them effectively.
2) Check whether the bolts and connections are loose and whether the hydraulic pipeline is leaking before operation.
3) Do not use hydraulic breakers to peck holes in hard rocks.
4) The crusher shall not be operated in full extension or contraction of the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder.
5) When the hydraulic hose vibrates violently, the crusher should be stopped and the accumulator pressure should be checked.
6) To prevent interference between the arm of the excavator and the bit of the crusher.
7) Do not immerse the crusher in water except for the drill bit.
8) The crusher shall not be used as a lifting device.
9) The breaker shall not be operated on the crawler side of the excavator.
10) When a hydraulic crusher is installed and connected with a hydraulic excavator or or other engineering construction machinery, the working pressure and flow rate of its main hydraulic system must meet the technical requirements of the hydraulic crusher. The "P" port of the hydraulic crusher is connected with the high-pressure oil circuit of the main engine, and the "O" port is connected with the return oil circuit of the main engine.
11) The optimum temperature of hydraulic oil for hydraulic crusher operation is 50-60 degrees, and the maximum must not exceed 80 degrees. Otherwise, the load of hydraulic crusher should be reduced.
12) The working medium used in the hydraulic crusher is usually the same as the oil used in the hydraulic system of the main engine. YB-N46 or YB-N68 antiwear hydraulic oil is recommended in general areas, and YC-N46 or YC-N68 cryogenic hydraulic oil is recommended in cold areas. The filtering accuracy of hydraulic oil is not less than 50 micro; M.
13) The new and repaired hydraulic crusher must be re-filled with nitrogen when it is put into operation, and its pressure is 2.5, +0.5 MPa.
14) Calcium-based grease or compound calcium-based grease must be used to lubricate the guide sleeve between the handle of drill rod and the cylinder block, and each shift should be filled once more.
15) When hydraulic crusher works, it must first press the drill rod on the rock and maintain a certain pressure before starting the crusher hammer. It is not allowed to start in suspension.
16) Hydraulic crusher is not allowed to be used as a pry bar to avoid breaking the drill rod.
17) Hydraulic hammer and fibre rod should be perpendicular to the working face when used, and the principle is not to produce radial force.
18) The impact of the crusher should be stopped immediately when the crushed object has cracked or started to crack, so as to avoid harmful "air strike".
19) If the hydraulic crusher wants to stop using for a long time, it should exhaust nitrogen, seal the oil inlet and outlet, and store the cut iron at high temperature and below - 20 degrees.