Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Authenticate your identity to prevent fraud;
2. Identify your technical service needs;
3. Confirm the products and services that are suitable for you;
4. Provide products and services according to your requirements;
5. Comply with the requirements of laws and regulations.
How can we store your personal information?
1. No matter how your personal information is provided to the mountain tiger, it will be stored and protected by the mountain tiger. We have established an information security control system to prevent your personal information from being used, contacted, modified, copied, destroyed, compromised, lost or stolen by others.
2. In order to store and protect your personal information, the mountain tiger uses various tangible or electronic means of confidentiality and strict confidentiality procedures. For example, strict restrictions on personnel access to information processing and storage areas, restrictions on the staffing of information confidentiality, passwords, file cabinets and file rooms using password locks.
3. When we entrust a third party to provide services and provide you with the necessary personal information, we will sign a confidentiality agreement with them to ensure that your personal information is protected and used only to provide services to you.
How can we use your personal information?
The personal information we collect from you may be used by us to achieve the following objectives:
1. Provide services to you.
2. Help us design new products or services and improve our existing products or services.
3. For identification, customer service, security, archiving or backup.
4. Let you participate in our product or service survey.
How do we share your personal information?
We will not share your personal information with any third party other than the Mountain Tiger, except in the following cases:
1. With your consent.
2. Your personal information may be required to be disclosed in the following circumstances:
1) Disclosure to judicial or law enforcement agencies for investigating crime prevention when suspected of criminal activities;
2) Disclosure in accordance with the mandatory requirements of the law (or court);
3) Disclosure according to government mandatory requirements;
4) To protect the assets of the mountain tiger (such as the settlement of overdue accounts).
Under the above circumstances, we will record the content, time, reason and object of the information disclosure.
1. If you would like to review or verify your personal information and view our disclosure history, please contact our account manager or distributor. If in some cases we are unable to provide relevant information, we will promptly inform you of the reason.
2. In some cases you have the right to refuse to provide certain information to us, but we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information. To protect the interests of both parties, for example to ensure that your requirements are enforced and to prove that we have provided you with the information you need, we may monitor your phone or email with the Mountain Tiger to ensure the quality of our services.
3. If you do not want us to share your personal information with the members of the Mountain Tiger, please let us know. In this case, we may not be able to provide you with a specific product or service due to missing information.
1. The mountain tiger is very grateful for the opportunity to provide you with products and services. Since the establishment of the mountain tiger, winning and maintaining your trust has always been our service tenet. We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy and personal information you provide, and we hope that you will be aware of our privacy policies, including how to collect, use and disclose your personal information.
2. We designate a dedicated team to manage your personal information protection, including systems, dispute resolution, training, liaison, etc., and report privacy related matters directly to the board of directors and general manager.
3. We will ensure that the above information collection purposes are known when you apply for any products or services. If we wish to use your personal information for other purposes, we will apply to you.